Still no update...

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes, that's exactly why.

:D

I'm still mad I update my girlfriends gmail app and while I was showing her the new features. Pop up. Install new update. So mad. That taunted me. It was like hahaha. You bought yours first and use it more; but, we're not giving you the new update; but, you can have the market; and, she can't.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I just did it like a hour ago it takes a whole ten minutes. Really easy and then no more waiting,it's a WIN all the way around;)

O, I know how to do it/how long it takes. You tryin to brick my phone. You part of Anonymous? Yea, that;s you. You can't have my phone information! lol.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm still mad I update my girlfriends gmail app and while I was showing her the new features. Pop up. Install new update. So mad. That taunted me. It was like hahaha. You bought yours first and use it more; but, we're not giving you the new update; but, you can have the market; and, she can't.
Ok, I wasn't gonna tell, but, the secret to getting the update is updating the Gmail app.

You're welcome.

O, I know how to do it/how long it takes. You tryin to brick my phone. You part of Anonymous? Yea, that;s you. You can't have my phone information! lol.
I didn't literally LAUGH out loud, but I definitely snickered out loud at this.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Lol on the contrary Beezy is a well known android developer and my partner on many android development projects. I know you were kidding blackhawk but those don't know him like we do might not know that so just as a disclaimer :) :

The instructions he posted are accurate and will update anyone still on 2.3.4 to 2.3.5 :p

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I wasn't gonna tell, but, the secret to getting the update is updating the Gmail app.

You're welcome.

I didn't literally LAUGH out loud, but I definitely snickered out loud at this.

I updated my gmail and got the market. LIES! lol. The secret to Googles roll outs: Algorithms the cause random roll outs.

And it's true!!!!!!! I seen the movie! I know how it works!

hackers.jpg

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
LOL!

Got my phone the day of release and so far have no update; my son got his new Nexus about 3 weeks ago and updated on Tuesday... go figure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair