Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default compatible controller for need for speed most wanted

I have been searching high and low for a controller for this game... i have it on my samsung tab 7 2.0, my Asus Memo pad 10, my HTC one x and my Galaxy note II and i totally suck using the touch controls!! I heard the Moga was compatible, then I heard that its only compatible for the demo version offered by t-mobile. Does anyone know of a controller that will work. None of my devices are rooted. Thanks.

Default Re: compatible controller for need for speed most wanted

What I did was to the local thrift store(goodwill, salvation army) and bought a streering wheel for a gaming console($7). I then modded a cheap universal tablet mount($8 on ebay) to attach my Note 10.1 to the wheel, and don't even have to remove my case. It can either sit on my lap or mount to a table. Plus it has a little resistance and it autocenters. It works perfectly for NFS Most Wanted, and I find I do a lot better with the wheel than without it. Although not really portable it works much better than any analog stick, and it's guaranteed to work with any driving game that uses tilt steering.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default Re: compatible controller for need for speed most wanted

Cool. how do you connect the wheel to the tablet? Usb? Bluetooth?