- 2 Posts
Third party bluetooth headset, will it be compatible with my phone?
i am currently using iphone5, and I want to buy a pair of bluetooth earphone. i once have one but it didn't last long. I searched on line for a long time and get this one,Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Mic and Pouch.
I am quite satisfied with the design of this one. Since they are the third -party product, I am not sure it can be compatible with my phone. Does anyone has the same experience? How can i know it is the right one for my phone?
- 07-31-2013, 01:55 AM #2
- 123 Posts
Re: Third party bluetooth headset, will it be compatible with my phone?
If the phone and the accessory both properly conform to the Bluetooth standard, then it should work.
But, if you are using an iPhone5, why are you posting on an Android forum?
Is it because we Android users are smarter than the iOS users? ;-)
- 08-01-2013, 03:15 AM #3
- 08-08-2013, 09:33 PM #4
- By dan smartt in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 128Last Post: 12-05-2013, 06:19 AM
- By chrismage in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 21Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:32 AM
- By Bitmin in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2013, 09:40 PM
- By Pham2012 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2013, 12:03 AM
- By MienTommy in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2013, 02:04 AM