View Poll Results: Do you use a case on your device?
- 3. You may not vote on this poll
Yes and I use a dock too.
Yes. I don't use a dock - my case is too big.
Yes. I don't use a dock - I don't want to.
No. I don't use a dock.
- 2 Posts
Poll: Case or no case?
Long-time lurker here and I post before you today with small request - help me help you help me design a better dock! (Apologies if this is in the wrong forum!)
I'm currently developing a modular multi-device charging stand and the issue I need help with is devices being used with protective cases.
I would be very grateful if you guys could take this quick poll and if you feel like it, provide a little bit of detail about your dock and/or case usage.
The stand is just about ready - I'm just finalising the device dock designs, then it's the initial prototype and if all goes well I will have some
preview models out for an early review (if anyone would like to review one please PM me and I'm sure we can work something out) and I shall post a little showcase here as well.
Many thanks in advance guys and gals!
- 01-17-2014, 10:02 AM #2
- 1,767 Posts
Re: Poll: Case or no case?
You need at least one more option in your poll. I do use a case but I just don't have a dock. Would I use one if I could? I'm not sure if I would. I can see the one application I would use one would be to watch vids when I'm cooking so the phone could charge at the same time. Since the HTC One has a non removable battery and no kickstand that would be my only use for a dock. Maybe as a replacement for a table clock too? Still not sure those are reason enough to spend the money.
- By 05GT in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 18Last Post: 09-24-2014, 12:51 PM
- By shmotog in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:36 PM
- By shastrich2005 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 01-24-2014, 03:19 AM
- By ondoin in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:50 PM
- By ondoin in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 01:50 AM