Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Do you use a case on your device?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and I use a dock too.

1 33.33%
  • Yes. I don't use a dock - my case is too big.

0 0%
  • Yes. I don't use a dock - I don't want to.

2 66.67%
  • No.

0 0%
  • No. I don't use a dock.

0 0%
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Poll: Case or no case?

Hello folks,

Long-time lurker here and I post before you today with small request - help me help you help me design a better dock! (Apologies if this is in the wrong forum!)

I'm currently developing a modular multi-device charging stand and the issue I need help with is devices being used with protective cases.

I would be very grateful if you guys could take this quick poll and if you feel like it, provide a little bit of detail about your dock and/or case usage.

The stand is just about ready - I'm just finalising the device dock designs, then it's the initial prototype and if all goes well I will have some
    preview models out for an early review (if anyone would like to review one please PM me and I'm sure we can work something out) and I shall post a little showcase here as well.

Many thanks in advance guys and gals!

Default Re: Poll: Case or no case?

You need at least one more option in your poll. I do use a case but I just don't have a dock. Would I use one if I could? I'm not sure if I would. I can see the one application I would use one would be to watch vids when I'm cooking so the phone could charge at the same time. Since the HTC One has a non removable battery and no kickstand that would be my only use for a dock. Maybe as a replacement for a table clock too? Still not sure those are reason enough to spend the money.
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.

Please click Like and Thanks if I was able to help. They are my favorite part.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Poll: Case or no case?

Thanks for the suggestion, don't know how I missed that!

Would "Yes/No. I'm thinking about a dock." be an appropriate option for your situation?