Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Snapchat updated today...

About a week ago I noticed I was unable to send pictures with texts, but blank pictures were OK. I couldn't figure out the problem and later heard that others were having a similar problem. Then I received an update and now everything is back to normal. Weird. Anyone else aware of this?

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Snapchat updated today...

Quote Originally Posted by jbaker46 View Post
    About a week ago I noticed I was unable to send pictures with texts, but blank pictures were OK. I couldn't figure out the problem and later heard that others were having a similar problem. Then I received an update and now everything is back to normal. Weird. Anyone else aware of this?

Posted via Android Central App
    Well, I guess the problems is being identified by the developers and as soon as they have found out the problem, they have released a patch i.e. update which corrects the problem that they have found out and once it gets feed with the update the device starts working back normally and now you are able to work out the way its supposed to. I don't think there is any need to wonder about it much more after all its being fixed before you can have a look at it.