Gear S > PDF-Doc-Text Reader .....

vja4Him

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Is there a Gear S app to read PDF (or Doc/Text) files?

I just ordered my Gear S from T-Mobile yesterday. Also ordered the Bluedio Model B Bluetooth Headphones (with Micro-SD card reader and FM Radio!).

vja4Him

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Gear S for five days now. Samsung sent me the wrong SIM card, which was too small to fit my Gear S. Fortunately, T-Mobile gave me the correct SIM card when I was in their store. They had to mail the Gear S to my home though, because they don't have any Gear S units in their store.

However, Samsung had my Gear S registered to the wrong SIM card, which was causing some serious issues. After calling Tech Support many times (both T-Mobile and Samsung), finally one of the Tech Support discovered that my Gear S was registered with a different SIM card (the wrong one Samsung sent to me, which was too small for my device). When she fixed the issue, my Gear S has been working nearly flawlessly!

vja4Him

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have most of the Settings figured out now. When I want to make a phone call from my Gear S, and have the unique phone number for my Gear S show up on people's Caller ID, I need to disconnect Bluetooth. However, when disconnecting Bluetooth from the Gear S, Notifications will no longer be forwarded to the Gear S. So, when finished with the phone call, I have to reconnect Bluetooth. This is a rather simple and quick process, so not really a problem. Thanks to Samsung Tech Support for their patience to walk me through this feature.