Bluetooth USB

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
I Have a problem in my HTC mOne S that bluetooth can't pair with any other device so i think if i bought a Bluetooth USB maybe i can fix this problem, Will this work for real if yes which type of USB should i buy?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It may, but you''ll also need an OTG cable to connect the adapter, which means you can't charge the phone while you're using it. (OTG mode doesn't allow charging.) And it's hit and miss with Bluetooth adapters and phones - some adapters will work in some phones, other combinations won't.

JackInCT-USA

May 10, 2015
Visit site
I have a Bluetooth USB adapter from MediaLink [originally bought for my desktop PC to give it Bluetooth capability). On my Samsung Galaxy Tab (Wifi only) I can plug it in [with the use of a Samsung adapter, yes--an adapter for an adapter] (and of course if I do so, I can't charge the tablet). Its blue LED light comes on when I plug it in (so I know it's getting power), but I can't find any way to have it "supercede/override" the built in Bluetooth capability of my tablet (in fact I can't even find a way to tell what version of Bluetooth my tablet is running [using Settings, etc.,]. I put a great deal of time into this via the usual trial and error to find a workaround.
So unless someone tells me how to get my tablet to recognize the adapter, I'm at a dead end with it [by the way it works fine on my PC desktop]. While I'm at it, I would like to be able to upgrade my tablet's Bluetooth to Ver 4, and I haven't found any way of getting the drivers for that either (even if I could get the adapter to be recognized)---upgrading to Ver 4 was the whole point of my efforts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc