Play Store on Chromebook R13

VMdoug

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I just received an R13 and I don't have the options to enable Android Apps. I updated to 53, not there. I then joined the Beta Channel to 54 and no go there either. The R13 is listed as supported for Google Play so I don't understand why I don't see it (yes, I'm looking in Settings). Do I need to wait for some Google God to enable it for me personally? Very frustrating because I got the R13 because it has App support...

Jyams73

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
I just received an R13 and I don't have the options to enable Android Apps. I updated to 53, not there. I then joined the Beta Channel to 54 and no go there either. The R13 is listed as supported for Google Play so I don't understand why I don't see it (yes, I'm looking in Settings). Do I need to wait for some Google God to enable it for me personally? Very frustrating because I got the R13 because it has App support...

You have to change to the beta channel. Got my r13 today and immediately Googled how to do that. Changed in settings, took about 5 minutes to download and install the update and boom.......play store was there. Tested some apps and they work well. Very impressive. Touch screen now worth it. Convertible also worth it b

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000