Iconia A100 and Facebook

Whoknowes

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
For those of you with one of the A100's, have you noticed on Facebook the people online/chat that is on the lefthand side of the screen doesnt show any of your friends ? This is really the only thing I have noticed so far that seems to be a bit buggy.... HBOgo, and a few Youtube issues as well just wondering if anybody else has had this problem or found any work arounds.

Thanks.

Who....

fonewiz

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
As of a few days ago, there is now an official Facebook app in the Market for Honeycomb tabs.

It works but is really buggy right now. For example, if you try to go to the "Friends" section it crashes the app every time. Just waiting for updates at this point.

Whoknowes

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I noticed it a few days ago, downloaded it and seems to work fine... wish you pinch to zoom on it like you can on the browser version... Im sure as time goes on some of the bugs and fixes for other apps will happen....

jhodnettejr

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
The contact synch with Facebook sux. I really miss my pre+...it synched Facebook flawlessly. I've also yet to upload a video successfully to Facebook or via email. That really sux too.

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
In actuality, on my Android phone, I can do the same.

Unfortunately, witht the app for HC3 for tablets, they are behind the times. You can always use the browser, and do it from there.

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I think, FB app, needs a major overhaul.

I think the combination of devices and diff OS's, have thrown thier devs into a loop.

Hopefully, they get their ducks in the same pond soon....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos