Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By whitenack
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    None

Default Hi Everyone Just Got My $189 Iconia Tab

So far so good just trying to get used to Honey Comb its a bit strange I guess I'm just used to 2.1.
    Has anyone been able to disarm the home button successfully? I'm not against putting a piece of tape over it if it would work. I keep touching the darn thing by accident.
    CrackBerrian

Global Posts
    33,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0, iOS 5.1, BB10

Default Re: Hi Everyone Just Got My $189 Iconia Tab

someone should write an app for that!
    Rich C. (PKcable)

Visitor from CrackBerry.com!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    None

Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    someone should write an app for that!
    You are right, Im sure its just a software thing to disable the button. Great idea. I would pay $5 in the market for it if it worked good.

Yeah I got one at Best Buy too. It feels like such a DEAL!!! I'm lving it so far as well. And you are correct Honeycomb is strange. I run CM 7.1 which is Gingerbread 2.3.7 on my Samsung Captivate and it's very different from 3.2.

I got one for my son for Christmas. Incredible deal (in my opinion), but I had to go to the next city over to find one in stock.
    Jussumguy88 likes this.

i found one at my local BB by luck. i went to them on my 3rd trip of the day on black friday around 1pm. asked the manager if they still have them & he said no. couple minutes later he found me in the store and said i found one left. score!!
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Samsung Galaxy S4... Retired: HTC Rezound & Incredible

i gotta lucky on mines too, last one in stock at best buy on black friday. i.had to get geek squad check the back cause the other employees were lazy and just flat out told me it was out of stock.

I wasn't even anticipating getting one for sure but ended up getting one as a gift for my wife. Got to best buy after 3am but they still had some left. Can't wait to play around with it. Quite a bit of tablet for 189.

There's a great way to avoid the headache. Wal-Mart matches ads. Every year on black Friday I look for the best games and electronics from Target and Best Buy, then go to Wal-Mart. As long as it's an identical item, they will match the price. Since it's not on their ad, they should have it instock.

Quote Originally Posted by badmotormonkey View Post
    There's a great way to avoid the headache. Wal-Mart matches ads. Every year on black Friday I look for the best games and electronics from Target and Best Buy, then go to Wal-Mart. As long as it's an identical item, they will match the price. Since it's not on their ad, they should have it instock.
    Well thanks for sharing now...damn it lol. I had to settle for $248 on cyber monday.