How to get the app icons to behave in Multimedia section?

buttonstc

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
On the four regular "pages" the icons are easy to move around anywhere within the page and even over to other pages with no problem at all.

But there is no control other than adding or subtracting them in the four specialty sections (I'm referring to the Reading, Social, Multimedia and Games sections which are accessed by their individual icons from the main page)

Ive accepted the fact that unless I root my phone I'm pretty much stuck with the pre-ordered useless crapware like Aupeio. and such, but not having any control over the OTHERS which I have chosen is driving me nuts. If you try to move one, it just springs back to where it was previously.

Plus, there is one missing spot (in the middle of a row) which refuses to fill in. and lately, every time I add a new one it places itself over an existing one at the end of that line. All I can do is erase it because no matter how many others I put in, I still end up with that one double stacked space even tho theres an empty spot which one of the doubles REFUSES TO GO TO even when the page is filled.

Since there's apparently only room for a total of 20 app icons, this is ridiculous.

Hopefully someone else has had more success dealing with this than I. I'm totally frustrated by this random inconsistent behavior.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000