Anybody had warranty work done?

jffwarren

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
The microphone on my A100 doesn't work, even after I tried everything they recommended from the Acer service desk. I put in a request to have it fixed under warranty a couple of weeks ago. I am still waiting for them to tell me how/when/where to send it to have the work done. I am wondering if anyone else had any warranty work done, and how long it took until you have authorization to send it in. Anyone?

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately (or fortunately for me), I haven't had to utilize Acer's warranty service. I know this doesn't help you, but I figured an answer in the negative was better than no response at all. However, if it was me, I'd keep bugging Acer with phone calls and emails until I got a satisfactory answer. Good luck and I hope they fix your issue asap.

jojohaj

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
i am about to send my a100 back for a different problem... the headphone jack doesn't work and by doesn't work i mean the headphone jack doesn't fit a normal male connector like it should it only goes in part of the way so if i try to use headphones not only will the headphones be playing and weak but the speakers on the tablet still play as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy