1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Business Gingersense 3.0

Default Netflix playing movies upside down

I just bought my wife an A100 for her birthday and an hdmi cable to go with it. The tablet is bone stock, I am no android newbie, my nook color and Droid incredible were both rooted day 1 but it is hers and she doesn't want me to root it and run the risk of bricking it so ok. Anyway, I tried to play netflix movies from the device on my hdtv via the hdmi cable and everything is fine until the movie loads and suddenly the screen is upside down. I know that it has to be something to do with screen rotation or something like that but i can't figure it out to save my life. It doesn't do that on any of the other screens (like the instant queue screen or browse or even the app loading screen) just when I actually select a video and hit play. I honestly think that it is something super simple and I am probably overthinking it but any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

ROM
    clean rom ics

Default Re: Netflix playing movies upside down

Update netflix if you haven't. THere was an update a few days ago. THen restart the tablet. It looks good on mine but I have the update and I never tried doing the HDMI unti after. Restart the tablet after the update is done too. That can do wonders.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Business Gingersense 3.0

Default Re: Netflix playing movies upside down

There was an update that I applied last night and I tried rebooting and reconnecting the hdmi cable. It works fine on the tablet because you can always just flip the tablet if needed but those options didn't help when i tried them. Thanks for responding though, i appreciate it.