How is Acer Support?

Kaizmuth

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had to use Acer Support to fix a problem with their tablet? If so, how is their support? I have an Asus Transformer that's been into RMA 8 times in the last year, 5 times for the same exact problem, but they refuse to replace the unit. Needless to say, my next tablet will not be an Asus.

I'm looking at the Acer A700 once it's released, but want to make sure that they have good support. I kinow it's unlikely I'd really need it, but after my Asus experience, I want to make damn sure it's there if I do.

Any experience with them anyone?

dkear

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
After my wife and I bought a100 tabs, we found that the AC adapter that came with her tablet didn't work. Acer support Had us fixed up, and a new cable out to us in no time. Very positive experience for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dkear

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Well I did all the support talk over their IM service and it was simple

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Masprotech

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I actually just sent my a100 in to them for repair the screen was acting like someone was poking the screen over and over and rendered it useless.. I admit talking with them was a bit of a hassle theres a language barrier there but I got my point across and in the end they paid for the shipping to and from and the repair is going to be free as long as it wasnt something I had caused.. The website keeps you up to speed on the processes taking place like right now I know my tablet is under repair which is nice as they just got it 3 days ago but its been under repair since yesterday so.. Yeah so far a very pleasant experience... Hope this helps