- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Auto rotate stopped working
My tablet's auto rotate stopped functioning this weekend (and yes, I checked the switch). I have had the tablet since December 2011, and upgraded to ICS in May or June (I forget when exactly). I've heard there can be various reasons for this, so I am open to some suggestions before I try to send the thing in for repairs. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to tell if it's a dead sensor or somehow related to software/apps?
- 07-15-2013, 08:42 AM #2
- 07-15-2013, 01:05 PM #3
Re: Auto rotate stopped working
Have you tried rebooting (i.e., powering completely off, then turning back on again)?
You could also try installing an app that tests your various sensors to see if the orientation sensor is still working properly. Try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ZW5zb3Jib3giXQ..
- By snede2112 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2012, 09:27 PM
- By barrycinti in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 05-11-2012, 02:29 AM
- By cobralover55 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2011, 12:48 PM
- By buzznapper in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2011, 07:19 AM
- By saleemyas3 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:21 AM