- 1 Posts
Acer a100 cannot download anything
Hello everyone! I have a Acer a100. I was able to update to ice cream sandwich. I installed pdanet table, and foxfi. I am able to get on internet with the tablet, that is what using to post this question. But, I cannot download PDF, amazon app, play store, nexflix, and purchase a game. I can go to YouTube and see a video. I can see a trailer. My phone is a evo4g with sprint, all data plan. Any ideas, should I change fox I? To who??? It's a great company or just wait for a fix. Thank you!!! P.S. I got the idea of getting internet from Android Forum.
- 10-29-2012, 01:22 AM #2
- 10-29-2012, 12:49 PM #3
- 2,573 Posts
Re: Acer a100 cannot download anything
Are you using a screen dimming app like Screen Filter? If the screen is set too dim, sometimes certain button presses won't register. This happened with my old Droid Incredible, where the Install button wouldn't work with the screen dimmed. Weird glitch.
Sent from my A100 using Android Central Forums
- 11-10-2012, 09:08 PM #4
- By sdpramanik in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2012, 06:08 PM
- By Gmman88 in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2012, 08:22 AM
- By dom_g in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2012, 03:42 PM
- By intheb0x in forum Market HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2010, 08:56 AM
- By hockey4life0099 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:15 AM