Acer a100 cannot download anything

newandroid2012

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone! I have a Acer a100. I was able to update to ice cream sandwich. I installed pdanet table, and foxfi. I am able to get on internet with the tablet, that is what using to post this question. But, I cannot download PDF, amazon app, play store, nexflix, and purchase a game. I can go to YouTube and see a video. I can see a trailer. My phone is a evo4g with sprint, all data plan. Any ideas, should I change fox I? To who??? It's a great company or just wait for a fix. Thank you!!! P.S. I got the idea of getting internet from Android Forum.

ScatterBrained

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
What happens when you try and download something? Do you get a error message? What browser are you using? Have you looked in the downloads folder?

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you using a screen dimming app like Screen Filter? If the screen is set too dim, sometimes certain button presses won't register. This happened with my old Droid Incredible, where the Install button wouldn't work with the screen dimmed. Weird glitch.

Sent from my A100 using Android Central Forums

Sneaky_1

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Clear the cache on the download manager app. Go to settings > apps > tab to all > select download manager, clear data/cache.

I wouldn't hurt to do the same for the play store (just cache), and Google framework.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo