- 1 Posts
Power button stops working?
I have seen several very old (>6 months) threads where people were saying they had problems with their power button.
I have probably had my a100 for a year or so and this morning after charging my tablet I turned it on. It went to sleep and when I tried to turn back on it wouldn't. I ended up resetting (reset button) and when it booted (a) the screen rotation wouldn't respond (yes, I checked the flip-switch) and (b)the next time it slept the power button (again) wouldn't wake it up.
Has anyone been able to tell if this is a manufacture's issue with the a100's? It has been working fine for me until this morning and I have no idea why this is suddenly happening. I have my tablet in a case and I didn't drop it, but it is like none of those buttons up around the power button work anymore...
Edit: Sound/volume ALSO isn't working.
- By ghetto phenom in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2013, 01:28 PM
- By haberd in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:58 PM
- By aouieewer in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:11 PM
- By toll in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:53 AM
- By senegal927 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:45 AM