Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 100 Watt Walrus
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Quick settings icons have gone missing from notifications menu Android 4.0.1

Went to bed last night with my tablet behaving normally. Woke up this morning, turned it on, and all the quick settings icons, and even the [X] to close the menu, have gone AWOL. Tried reboot and soft reset. Suggestions?

2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Quick settings icons have gone missing from notifications menu Android 4.0.1

Figured it out. Power Toggles app, which I had forgotten put the wifi/brightness/etc icons in the menu, was updated recently and the update is buggy.

Now, anyone know how to revert to a previous version of an Android app?

Default Re: Quick settings icons have gone missing from notifications menu Android 4.0.1

Your battery's awfully low--I wonder if it's glitching a bit due to that? Try charging it for a full day or so, then reboot again, and see what happens.

Also, are you running stock Android or a custom ROM?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Looks like we simulposted, B. Diddy. The problem was happening regardless of battery level, but I did figure it out, and I found an old version of Power Toggles and reverted. I really appreciate the reply though!
    B. Diddy likes this.