Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 100 Watt Walrus
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Quick settings icons have gone missing from notifications menu — Android 4.0.1

Went to bed last night with my tablet behaving normally. Woke up this morning, turned it on, and all the quick settings icons, and even the [X] to close the menu, have gone AWOL. Tried reboot and soft reset. Suggestions?

2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Quick settings icons have gone missing from notifications menu — Android 4.0.1

Figured it out. Power Toggles app, which I had forgotten put the wifi/brightness/etc icons in the menu, was updated recently and the update is buggy.

Now, anyone know how to revert to a previous version of an Android app?

Default Re: Quick settings icons have gone missing from notifications menu — Android 4.0.1

Your battery's awfully low--I wonder if it's glitching a bit due to that? Try charging it for a full day or so, then reboot again, and see what happens.

Also, are you running stock Android or a custom ROM?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Looks like we simulposted, B. Diddy. The problem was happening regardless of battery level, but I did figure it out, and I found an old version of Power Toggles and reverted. I really appreciate the reply though!
    B. Diddy likes this.