- 06-11-2013, 05:37 PM #2
Re: My acer isn't working
That doesn't sound good. But I have had the experience before with my A100 where it just wouldn't seem to charge or turn on, and if I just left it plugged in for a day straight or more, then magically it would be fine. So try leaving it plugged in for >24 hrs, then come back to it. Also try holding the power button down for a good 15-20 seconds.
- By SwimToTheDeath in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2012, 05:44 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2011, 11:36 AM
- By u1988 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2011, 08:41 PM
- By Chrisy in forum BlackBerryReplies: 12Last Post: 01-24-2011, 03:24 PM
- By jrappy87 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2010, 06:14 PM