Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default need help with audio problem

I have a acer a100 . my audio jack broke months ago (old problem) , didn't with any different headphones. did system restore. didnt solve the problem. contacted acer my warranty is done. they want to charge like 245$ to fix a audio jack which is ridiculous.

I want to be able to still listen to my table via headphones. ( I want to watch movies privately when I fly in a airplane.) I bought a micro usb to audio jack. (Motorola Headset Adapter 3.5mm to MicroUSB)

my tablet is not recognizing it. (my audio still plays out the tablet's speakers.) my question is there a app out there that will get my tablet recognize my micro usb audio jack?

second question : I found about a thing called "USB External Sound Card Audio Adapter" would that work on my tablet so I can start using my headphones again.

I know of Bluetooth , I dont want to go buy that. I want a more wired solution,

I need help for this solution. thanks guys

Default Re: need help with audio problem

Welcome to Android Central! I don't have an answer for you, unfortunately, but I am curious--why aren't you interested in Bluetooth? Bluetooth headphones are pretty inexpensive these days, and work quite well. Plus, no annoying wires!