[ROM] ICS 4.0.3 leak for A200

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Ive officially took the plunge and installed this. Im an addict when it comes to this stuff and I just had to flash it. Im sure glad I did.

Im not having any wifi issues so far. Ive only had it installed now for about 20 minutes. Ive been using it pretty much non stop. The Pictures in the gallery load up quicker. The Browser is refined, which Im used to ICS since I have the Gnexus. The Keyboard is the same as the ICS verison. No problems there. The Browser was smooth and fluid. Pinch to Zoom is fine, pages load up quick on Wifi. The Boot up of it might actually be a tad quicker. The Lock screen is a bit different, which it adds a little bit of a better touch to it.

Everything from ICS is there and everything seems to work totally fine. The performance is quick and snappy also. Not sure if the sound recorder has changed. It seems a bit clearer and I actually was able to perform Google Searches with Voice and they came out close. Some accurate, some just a little bit off. It might have inmproved a little bit more. But this release will probably be the official since there really isnt any flaws with it.

If anyone wants to know anything about it, let me know. The flash was quick, had no problems and it updated within about 10 minutes altogether.

This actually makes it that much better, and mostly all the apps I have are already compatible with ICS. Just search for HD verisons of apps, since there Tablet type.

Reactions: edcas50

acommondesire

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
12:13am the next day. Running smooth :)

Good to hear it man.

I wanted to let everyone here know that I have stepped out of the tablet scene. I returned my tablet to best buy. Was a great tablet but I wanted it to be able to replace my laptop and it wasn't able to do that. I don't think I'll be able to find a tablet that is capable of doing that at this point in time. Until the next gen of tablets comes out. Have fun with yours!

Best Regards,

JHunterB18

dairorafael

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
url not found?

Found this and flashed it to my tablet haven't had any issues with it yet.

http://vache-android.com/v1/download.php?fileID=133

To install:

Step 1: download from link (I used my tablet to download it.)
Step 2: rename to update.zip (used esfile explorer to rename and move it)
Step 3: copy file to root of EXTERNAL SD CARD
Step 4: power off tablet
Step 5: press and hold left volume button (button with two dots) and then press and hold power until Acer appears and white text that appears in the upper left corner.
Step 6: let it install it shouldn't take all that long
Step 7: Enjoy Ice Cream Sandwich. Suggest rebooting just once to let it settle in fully.

Also, not responsible for bricked or blown up tablets.

Thanks DeerSteak for an addition to my write up.