| || |
Re: Flash Player Needed
@glorya14: have you reached the mountain's top yet, or self-destructed already ?
I had the same quest, see this thread:
Hello & new question(s) already
Instead of replying to this thread, which may have not been known to you, here is what I did, with success!
1. Your A200 is a flash player certified device, as confirmed in Adobe web site for FP 11.1
2. When you (and me) bought it, Adobe no longer support FP 11.1. Hence, if you try to download from Google Play, or Androit Market, your A200 will not be able to, receiving the ***** message: "this item is not avail in your country"!
3. From Adobe archives, you can find the following version of Flash Player for your Android 4.0.xFlash Player 11.1.for Android 4.0 (22.214.171.124)
Flash Player 11.1.for Android 4.0 (126.96.36.199)
Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (188.8.131.52)
Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (184.108.40.206)
Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (220.127.116.11)
Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (18.104.22.168)
Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (22.214.171.124)
Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (126.96.36.199)
4. I tried to download the latest version, 188.8.131.52, succeeded in downloading it to the A200, after having enabled Security settings to accept installations from "Unknown Sources" - this FP 11.1, run it, tested it with a CTV episode of say, The Big Bang Theory: no joy! The screen was blank/black.
5. I think because this version may be applicable to an Android phone, Galaxy or something. Then, I downloaded this version, older, since January this year, but known working on a colleage's tablet: flash player 184.108.40.206 apk (Google this one).
6. Downloaded from apktop (not Android market, or you'll have the same ***** message), installed this version, it WORKED!
7. Go back to Security to uncheck the installation from "unknown sources" to prevent future accidental installations.