- 2 Posts
folders (empty) from external hard drive remain in gallery after disconnecting
I'm having an issue where all folders from an external hard drive stay in the gallery after the drive is disconnected from the USB port. They are just blank grey empty folders with names but no files inside and they are still in there after restarting the tablet. Any idea why this is happening or how to prevent it?
- 06-21-2013, 09:33 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: folders (empty) from external hard drive remain in gallery after disconnecting
Hi, I'm sorry that I'm replying to such an old thread but I've been having the exact same problem for over a year now and was wondering if you ever found a solution to it other than just deleting the folders after every connection to the external HD. Thanks!
- By silverthornne in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 21Last Post: 08-14-2016, 08:00 PM
- By Psychosaturn in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2011, 10:31 AM
- By jharo in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2011, 03:11 PM
- By luke31 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 13Last Post: 06-23-2011, 11:50 AM
- By damo in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:43 PM