Can't copy to clipboard in Browser
Running built-in browser and keyboard.
I cannot copy text in the browser any more. Other applications (Jota text, Gmail) can copy and paste fine, and the browser can accept the Paste command with text from the other applications. When in the Browser, I can select the text that I want to copy just fine, but when I hit 'copy' in the menu that appears at the top of the screen, it just flashes and deselects the text - the little 'text copied to clipboard' message does not appear. If I try to Paste what I tried to copy from the Browser, it pastes whatever was still in the clipboard from another application.
I have cleared the browser's cache and history, turned my tablet off and on again, and even double-checked that I didn't auto-update anything.
If possible, I'd like to fix this without rooting my device.
- 08-05-2013, 11:10 PM #3
Re: Can't copy to clipboard in Browser
Was the advice on another online forum? This one seems to be useless. I have had hundred of reads on my post but not a single reply. I see that other posts have thousands of reads with very few responses.
Hey people; if the subject of the post is of interest, why do you have nothing to say? Just knowing that the problem is common may be of some help, leading to a warranty claim or other action.
- By stu5797 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 36Last Post: 12-23-2014, 10:30 PM
- By koolyashas in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2012, 06:38 PM
- By heraldo in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2012, 06:39 PM
- By monkeyluis in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2012, 10:26 AM
- By shaundizzle in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 11-01-2010, 05:38 PM