- 2 Posts
How do I create folders in the picture gallery?
My question is how can I create folders in the picture gallery? Everything that I save goes to downloads folder or a screenshot folder. I'd like to have separate folder for my picture, recipes, ect. Is that possible with the A200?
- 12-15-2013, 04:49 PM #2
Re: How do I create folders in the picture gallery?
You can download a file manager and create a folder with your desired photos and name the folder whatever you want.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro
- By pauldroidr2d2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:44 PM
- By Zach Kirk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2013, 08:38 PM
- By aloomis76 in forum Moto XReplies: 33Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:18 PM
- By natef9988 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:24 PM
- By XDCX in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:36 PM