updates for acer iconia a200 how to?

Sabrina436

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I have had this tablet for a while and haven't updated it. I download the Acer Iconia tab a200 driver update to my tablet but how do I open it? The tablet is not giving me an option to open an .exe file? Would greatly appreciate some help with this Thank you in advance.

Sabrina

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like you downloaded the USB driver from the Acer support website, right? That's for installation onto your Windows computer, in case it's having trouble recognizing your tablet when you plug it in via USB.

You can see if your tablet has a system update available by connecting it to a wi-fi network, then going to the Settings>About Tablet>System Updates menu. Tap Check for Updates, and if one is available, it will prompt you to download and install it. If there is no system update available, then your tablet is likely at the highest version of Android that it will officially get.

Matthew Collins3

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I am running ver 4.0.3
I click system update and run check. It tells me network coverage is currently poor and to move to another location. However I have 30+ Mg download on my WiFi at full bars. How is this possible??

Erin DeBell

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I am running ver 4.0.3
I click system update and run check. It tells me network coverage is currently poor and to move to another location. However I have 30+ Mg download on my WiFi at full bars. How is this possible??
This is exactly why I got on today was to figure out what the problem is with updating. I know there are better android versions out there I just want to upgrade the tablet so I can use the apps that are all made to run on higher OS. HELP PLEASE????

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza