A couple of questions on Acer Recovery

splatoid

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
In the acre recovery opening page it shows the thor2002 and the Stock USA 1.141.07 Gen 1
If I have the same version as this on my tablet now and I want to install a different ROM do I still need to backup my current Rom or will the one that came with Acer Recovery be fine to use.
Also I watched the video on using the Recovery start up POWER + Volume- and how to navigate this menu. What it didn't cover is a minor thing.How do you navigate up and down in this menu which button do I use to do this.
I know you use the power button to select the option but no mention on what to navigate with.:(

splatoid

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Do you have Gingerbreak?
If so then all you have to do is make sure if you have any apps frozen or removed with titanium backup
you will need to restore all stock apps and games then just do the same that you did when you rooted it and open gingerbreak and select unroot. Its that easy.

splatoid

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Did you uninstall any apps that you wouldnt be able to uninstall without root. Like lets golf or NFS Speed Hero of Sparta and many other. If so you will need to reinstall them.Did you make any backup before you removed the apps or games?
If you did you need to go to XDA for help.
Iconia A500 General - xda-developers
I hope you get it sorted out...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci