Tethering Answers?

marisdaman

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Lookin to tether my acer pad with my epic 4g but run into the ad-hoc problems that wont let me tether wireless. Has anyone found the fix for this? Or a program? I have wireless tether installed already.

itstheAtomBomb

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know anything of pdanet tablet? I wanted to know if my carrier will figure out if I am using it, as I don't want to get charged... Thunderbolt on VZW with the unlimited data plan.

KnukLHeaD

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Lookin to tether my acer pad with my epic 4g but run into the ad-hoc problems that wont let me tether wireless. Has anyone found the fix for this? Or a program? I have wireless tether installed already.

Basically you have to root your pad and use rootexplorer to replace the wpa-suplicant file. That's what I've done and I'm writing this on my tethered acer.

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got done driving in the car while my girlfriend was on her Iconia connected to the wifi from my tethered Evo 4g. It worked great, especially on some 4G. I can't wait to take a road trip.
I just rooted my phone last week after having it since launch. I was very nervous about doing so but it all worked out good. I just studied and followed some YouTube videos and some XDA forum articles and BAM. I have root access now with my first app being Wireless Tether. Works awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol