Got an A500

BucketPhone

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I got one on Friday and love it! Still have my Ipad too. Very nice tablet, its updated twice since I've gotten it too, 3.0.1 to 3.1 and a system upgrade as well. Looking at the forums no for tips

Mark

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I just Aquired one also. Got it in a trade :) . I must say this tablet is pretty cool. Can anyone point me in the right direction to an app that can usb tether or bluetooth without having a rooted phone? I am using PdaNet Tablet version atm but its temperamental at times. It stops communicating with the tablet so I have to restart it from the phone end. I dont mind paying for an app but it has to work better than just some times.

DThomp

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Just bought mine on Thursday. Had it rooted a couple hours later and flashed a new ROM and kernel on Friday. Now I'm just playing with it to get a feel for it. An app to use the phone data would be nice since the only wifi I have is at home.

Sent from my A501 using Tapatalk

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine for about a month now and love it...glad I saved the money on buying this instead of the xoom or gtab cuz this works just as good as they would have :)

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine for about a month now and love it...glad I saved the money on buying this instead of the xoom or gtab cuz this works just as good as they would have :)

That's the beauty on an Android tablet. They are all the same under the hood, just pick your flavor. Thinness, ports, color, replaceable battery, etc. A lower cost doesn't mean less value in this case;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20