Spotify went into Offline mode, cannot change

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I installed Spotify on my Acer Iconia A500 last week, it worked fine.

As of today, I cant play any music, as it says I am in offline mode and I cant for the life of me, find anyplace to change that?

HELP!!!! Please..

Thanks
Diane

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Start the app click "more" in the bottom right then click "settings" and make sure the very top option "offline mode" isnt checked.

The app you got from the market is only a 48 hour trial...so if you havent paid them the $9.99 for premium thats prolly the reason your stuck in offline mode.

anto0102

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here, sent an email to Spotify support... this is what they said...

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Spotify! Your device, and indeed every Honeycomb device aren't actually supported by Spotify.

However, I have something for you to try;

Please can you change your password by logging into A world of music - Spotify, heading to ?edit profile? and then change your password on this screen. If you then log out of the website and try logging back in with this new password.

Once this has been done if you can then attempt to log back into your Android device with your username ************ to log in and not your email address. If you are already logged in, please log out and then log back in (More -> log out).

Hopefully this will resolve the issue that you?ve been having.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,

Tyler

Hope this helps someone, haven't tried it myself yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae