1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Adobe Reader???

Since updating to ICS this morning, when I get an email with a .PDF attached, it tells me I don't have software installed to open the attachment. I have Adobe reader installed as well as Kindle, and King soft Office. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Reader, but still have the same problem. I have no option to view the attached files. I have even downloaded them to the tablet. They are there in the download file, but it gives me no choices to get them open. Does anyone know a fix for this or a workaround? Thanks in advance

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Patpprice View Post
    Since updating to ICS this morning, when I get an email with a .PDF attached, it tells me I don't have software installed to open the attachment. I have Adobe reader installed as well as Kindle, and King soft Office. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Reader, but still have the same problem. I have no option to view the attached files. I have even downloaded them to the tablet. They are there in the download file, but it gives me no choices to get them open. Does anyone know a fix for this or a workaround? Thanks in advance
    Not sure what the issue is. Any PDF files I open seem to working fine. I did end up having to back up everything and factory reset for a different issue. You may have to also.
    Sent from the future on my Evo 4G LTE
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Everything started working properly on mine after a few days. Don't know what the deal was.