Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Still Waiting For ICS.

I'm in the UK but still no sign of my ICS update, I downloaded the Acer update app a couple of weeks ago but still nothing. Perhaps it's a good thing looking at the problems some people are having with ICS on their A500s.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Still Waiting For ICS.

Got it now, all seems to be okay apart from the occasional Wi-Fi connection issues.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Don't know if ICS will ever be rolled out in South Africa. No reply to my email to Acer...

love it!

Quote Originally Posted by bigstevec View Post
    Got it now, all seems to be okay apart from the occasional Wi-Fi connection issues.
    Yup myself & others have the WiFi Connection issues with the ICS update as well.

Hope they or someone comes up with a fix.

Tip: Never rush to download any APP "Updates", read the feedback for a few days so that you can see if other people are having issues with it and/or changes to permissions or other you may not want! Always use a Back Up APP!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Free DropBox! Back up to & Sync your Phone to your Computer Free! Always have your stuff when you need it with @ Dropbox . 2GB Plus account is Free! Plus earn up to 500 Mb's for each referral! Up to 32GB Free! http://db.tt/szmjeyX