Thank you for contacting Acer UK.
We understand your concern.
We request you to perform clean boot on the tablet and try to install the update again and this might fix the issue.
By performing clean boot the tablet will come to the factory default settings that means to the original state when you purchased the tablet.
Please follow the below steps to perform clean boot:
Note: Clean boot will erase all the data/information which is saved on your tablet. We recommend you to back up the data before performing a clean boot.
1. Shutdown the power (press the power button for long time to shutdown).
2. Press and hold volume up key (the key next to rotation lock) until you finish step 4.
3. Press power button for 3 seconds until you feel device vibrates then release power button.
4. Once you feel device vibrates, very quick to switch on/off "rotation key" many times (this activity has to be done very fast, otherwise it will not success). To ensure you success, switch on/off rotation key when Acer logo appears on screen.
5. Wait for a while (you will see Erase Userdata and Erase Cache on top-left corner on screen), device will reboot and start from OOBE screen.
Please let us know, if the issue persists after performing the above steps, so that we can assist you further.
We request you to contact us with the serial number of the product in future.
We can know the warranty status and the technical specifications of the unit with the serial number.
You can use the link below to locate the serial number of the unit. Locating the Serial Number
Please let us know the date and store of purchase of the unit.
For further assistance please do not hesitate to e-mail or contact us on 0871 760 1000 (UK), 0818 202 210 (Eire).