- 4 Posts
How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on the Acer Iconia A500There are thousands of custom ROMs available for various Android Devices and the most preferred way to install them is to utilize the ClockworkMod Recovery. The CWM Recovery is available for almost all the devices out there and it includes the tablets, too. In the following procedure, we are going to show you how you can install ClockworkMod Recovery on the Acer Iconia A500 tablet.
What You Need?
- You must have rooted your tablet before doing this procedure. Please head to our [How to Root Acer Iconia A500] procedure first, finish it, then return to this procedure and continue.
- [Acer Recovery Installer] (Google Play Link)
- Download the Acer Recovery Installer App on your tablet using the link given above.
- Install the app on your tablet, just follow the usual installation steps and it will be installed.
- Launch the app from your App Drawer by tapping its icon.
- From the Main Interface of the app, tap the Install Recovery Image button.
Hit Install Recovery Image button
- Follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
- After going through all the steps displayed on your screen, you will have the CWM Recovery installed on your tablet.
Cheers ! Your tablet is now loaded with the CWM Recovery to bring those stylish custom ROMs to your device.
- 12-08-2012, 12:23 AM #2
- 12-20-2012, 03:32 AM #3
- 12-20-2012, 06:01 AM #4
- 12-29-2012, 12:17 PM #5
- By thedroidfanatic in forum HTC One X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 10-13-2014, 11:47 PM
- By bgrch in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2011, 03:25 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2010, 07:03 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2010, 10:10 AM
- By jbg21 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 19Last Post: 01-11-2010, 08:50 PM