- 1 Posts
Re-enable Iconia Tab contacts
I can't remember how, but remember that I did (and should not have), but I deleted or removed or deactivated my Iconia Tab contacts account.
(I cannot remember how I did this but I did it before rooting device),
And now I can't get Iconia Tab contacts group working correctly.
1) Settings/Accounts and Sync has
Iconia Tab account is listed >> set to sync off
click: NO options are available under Data and sync
(cannot "remove" sync now has no effect)
in People (Android 4.03))
Iconia Tab account is never available in "contacts to display"
A sync program finds the account and says it has contacts in it and can add to it - so it's there!
Can I fix this problem (Iconia Tab account corrupted) or reset the Iconia Tab account somehow?
- 11-05-2012, 10:04 AM #2
Re: Re-enable Iconia Tab contacts
Backup what you can to your PC or flash drive. Then you can try the soft reset (using the pin, look for instructions on Acer's support site)
If that does not work out you will have to do a FDR (factory data reset) again back up 1st! see instructions on Acer's A500 support page.
Hope that may help
- By pdog197804 in forum Android 3.0 HoneycombReplies: 17Last Post: 10-04-2012, 09:58 AM
- By sabburudra in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2012, 02:36 AM
- By wmurch3 in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2011, 01:15 PM
- By DaveS#WN in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2011, 04:30 PM
- By dcreed in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2010, 01:29 PM