Something just recently went wacky with storage.
This just happened recently, when i go in and add up all the used storage (apps, pictures, downloads.....) i come up with roughly 6 Gb used space, i have a 16GB internal card and a 16Gb removable sd card. but it tells me i only have approx. 3 Gb of space available on the internal storage. which is way wrong should be about 10Gb. the external cards stats are correct ie. 15Gb total space, 5.7Gb available.
So question is , is there an app thats taking control of all that space..7Gb worth.. or is the operating system gone stupid ???
BTW i am on the lastest update Version 4.0.3
and i'm not rooted.
anybody else seeing the same thing/?
- 12-21-2012, 09:52 PM #2
- 12-25-2012, 02:39 PM #3
- 12-29-2012, 12:08 PM #4
Re: Something just recently went wacky with storage.
Do you know what files are taking up this space?
If you don't, download a Free File Explorer to find out
Free from the Play Store:
ES File Explorer File Manager https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Ryb2lkLnBvcCJd
ASTRO File Manager / Browser https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...8uYXN0cm8iXQ..
Please post what you files you find that are the largest so we can try to figure it out.
Hope that helps
- 12-29-2012, 12:21 PM #5
- By DirkBelig in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:58 AM
- By sully063#AC in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2010, 07:09 PM
- By TurboCam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2010, 09:21 PM
- By TerryMasters in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-24-2010, 06:44 PM
- By RBasil in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 49Last Post: 04-14-2010, 04:47 PM