- 94 Posts
Acer Iconia A500 - Won't do a factory data reset...help!
I'm selling this tablet and obviously want to factory reset it. I've owned my Androids and know exactly how to reset in the usual way. However, when I go to click the Erase All Data button it won't do anything. Just acts like I never hit the button.
Any help on how to factory reset this thing (hopefully without rooting or doing anything to out there, I don't know how to do all that) would be much appreciated!
Is there an app that will help in any way?BlackBerry Curve 8300 < BlackBerry Storm 1 < BlackBerry Storm 2 < Motorola Droid X2 < Samsung Galaxy Nexus < Moto X
Acer Iconia A500 < Acer Nexus 7 (2012)
- 12-02-2013, 10:16 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Acer Iconia A500 - Won't do a factory data reset...help!
in order to factory restore first you need the image of the software on a SD card then power/up volume key (Also you most rename the image file). That will look into the extend SD card.
there is a app that will restore your tablet. i saw it in the android market. i never used it so you will be on your own.
- By Daweege in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2013, 09:19 AM
- By tess1977 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 10Last Post: 11-18-2013, 10:24 PM
- By dustinfrank in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2013, 04:39 PM
- By StaticVoidz in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-18-2013, 04:15 PM
- By robinhelenehebert in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2013, 11:19 AM