- 1 Posts
Acer A500 Demo Version
I recently bought an Acer Iconia A500 off ebay. The tablet I bought was not advertised as a demo version, but when I went to set it up I couldn't assign a google account or download any apps. When I looked at the build number I found it was a demo. If I can't get the seller to refund my money is there a way to replace the demo software with the stock retail os, or can I download apps on it some other way?
- 11-29-2013, 12:39 AM #2
Re: Acer A500 Demo Version
Welcome to Android Central! Wow, I've never heard that one before. What happens if you do a factory reset and then start the whole setup process again--does it still not allow you to connect to your Google account?
By the way, here are some instructions on how to hard reset your tablet, if you can't get to that part of the menu: Factory Data Reset According to Acer Support
- By Christopher Admire in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 9Last Post: 12-03-2013, 01:52 AM
- By whitenack in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 11-29-2013, 10:23 AM
- By idolleon in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2013, 08:09 PM
- By Ron Melincoff in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2013, 02:02 PM
- By latinafire7287 in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2013, 01:37 PM