just picked one up yesterday

zcostilla

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So I got this over the xoom for a couple reasons, like USB in, MPEG playback, and just as important, the price. Let's see is the developers jump onboard putting out some cool stuff for this.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yea i played with one at staples and it seemed great very fluid my only fear stopping me from picking this up immediately is the fear of being lost from updates.

Anubis

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I just received from Amazon yesterday. I wanted the Transformer but it seems to hard to find and i didn't want to wait to long to get a tablet as each day that goes by they become more outdated as the next gen approaches.

The Acer seems good and the price was right for me. Is Acer known for not supporting their products? I've never owned anything Acer that I remember.

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm really looking at getting this one over the Transformer because of the USB port. Just an FYI, I've ready that the screen seems to scratch easily. Might want to look into a screen protector.

zcostilla

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah
I'm really looking at getting this one over the Transformer because of the USB port. Just an FYI, I've ready that the screen seems to scratch easily. Might want to look into a screen protector.

Yeah, I was worried about that too so I bought a Zagg's