just traded my SGT for one of these!

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
So yesterday morning I decided I wanted a honeycomb tablet', a real one. So I took my sprint galaxy tab which was running honeycomb, flashed the stock rom back on.....on the way to best buy called and canceled my service. Traded in my tab then went to the honeycomb section. One thing I wanted to make sure was tethering from my phone would work, the geek squad fellow said no.....pulled out my evo, (using stock miui wifi AP app) connected to the iconia and was browsing away.....sold. and now I'm writing this on the iconia......

Fumetsu

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the Iconia Family!

Here's a link to our Tips and Tricks thread if you're just getting started. http://forum.androidcentral.com/acer-iconia-a500/84720-acer-iconia-tips-tricks.html

I'd recommend a Factory Reset while you are still relatively new to it -- it helps the device run noticibly smoother.

We also now have ClockworkMod recovery and a custom ROM based on 3.1 for the Transformer over on XDA. I'll post links later. :) Enjoy your Iconia!

Reactions: armdavid2

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks....already did the factory reset....was having multiple market issues....will definitely check that thread out. Enjoying the ride so far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox