Testing the battery

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am testing the battery today to see how close to 15 hours I really get. I am going to run Netflix until the battery dies. I will keep you all posted.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
So far after five hours I have 50 percent battery left. Now, I did have to restart the tab a number of times because I believe my router caused a problem in Netflix and corrupted a file because it would not stop freezing the tab until I uninstalled the Netflix updates and then reinstalled them.

I must have had to restart the tab at least five times and I think this action used some of the battery. At the rate I am at now, I am looking at 10 hours for movie viewing.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Gosh darn it, I am making too many mistakes today.

I was at 6 hours and 50 percent battery. So, that would give me 12 hours movie viewing, which is what I kind of expected.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, I was really off on my battery test. I actually got nine and a half hours of streaming Netflix before I reached 1 percent of my battery. I had the display on automatic and I was in a brightly lit room.

I guess this is not too bad, considering I get about two and a half hours on my laptop. I plan to try a test where I am not really using the tablet but keeping the display lit. I'll keep you posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34