Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Lovin' My Phone

Default Netflix freezing my tab

OK ... Looks like Neflix is causing my tab to continually freeze! Not sure what to do.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    Lovin' My Phone

Default Re: Netflix freezing my tab

I don't want to jinx myself, but I want to let you know what I have done so far.

Netflix kept freezing up and then feezing the tab. I rebooted my router and that didn't help, though I think my router created the issue because my weather app was messy too. So, I uninstalled the Netflix updates and reinstalled them. So far, fingers crossed, things have gone well since. I've continued to run Netflix for my battery test.

Quote Originally Posted by skatergirl View Post
    I don't want to jinx myself, but I want to let you know what I have done so far.

Netflix kept freezing up and then feezing the tab. I rebooted my router and that didn't help, though I think my router created the issue because my weather app was messy too. So, I uninstalled the Netflix updates and reinstalled them. So far, fingers crossed, things have gone well since. I've continued to run Netflix for my battery test.
    Strange I have been using Netflix on my A510 since I got it last week and I have not had this problem at all, I am using Netflix as I type this and it is working just fine for me.
    I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if that helps.

Good Luck!!!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    Lovin' My Phone

Hi there!

I was able to uninstall the Netflix updates, then reinstall the updates and then I didn't have any further problems with Netflix from that point on. Later I added two labs from the latitude app and went through freeze hell until I was able to uncheck those labs. I have not had any problems since. I am new with the tab so I have not figured out how to watch Netflix and type at the same time.

Just got Gemei Tablet G9T ICS 4.0.4. Can download Netflix app, but when asked to run, it flashes screen and return to the run-launch screen. Any suggestions?