1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Lovin' My Phone

Default Netflix freezing my tab

OK ... Looks like Neflix is causing my tab to continually freeze! Not sure what to do.
    ~Janet~
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    Lovin' My Phone

Default Re: Netflix freezing my tab

I don't want to jinx myself, but I want to let you know what I have done so far.

Netflix kept freezing up and then feezing the tab. I rebooted my router and that didn't help, though I think my router created the issue because my weather app was messy too. So, I uninstalled the Netflix updates and reinstalled them. So far, fingers crossed, things have gone well since. I've continued to run Netflix for my battery test.
    ~Janet~

Quote Originally Posted by skatergirl View Post
    I don't want to jinx myself, but I want to let you know what I have done so far.

Netflix kept freezing up and then feezing the tab. I rebooted my router and that didn't help, though I think my router created the issue because my weather app was messy too. So, I uninstalled the Netflix updates and reinstalled them. So far, fingers crossed, things have gone well since. I've continued to run Netflix for my battery test.
    Strange I have been using Netflix on my A510 since I got it last week and I have not had this problem at all, I am using Netflix as I type this and it is working just fine for me.
    I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if that helps.

Good Luck!!!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    Lovin' My Phone

Hi there!

I was able to uninstall the Netflix updates, then reinstall the updates and then I didn't have any further problems with Netflix from that point on. Later I added two labs from the latitude app and went through freeze hell until I was able to uncheck those labs. I have not had any problems since. I am new with the tab so I have not figured out how to watch Netflix and type at the same time.
    ~Janet~

Just got Gemei Tablet G9T ICS 4.0.4. Can download Netflix app, but when asked to run, it flashes screen and return to the run-launch screen. Any suggestions?