- 10-14-2012, 11:52 AM #2
- 10-20-2012, 12:41 PM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: Jelly Bean update fail
Personally, I don't do many OTA updates. (I make my own roms).
However, I believe, if you have the tablet as close to stock as possible, the chances of a successful OTA are greatly increased.
IE; Do a factory reset and try it. Things such as launchers and utility apps may cause an issue.
Keep in mind, the early OTA for the 700 had some issues, so Acer stopped them momentarily.
- By saintforlife in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 43Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:16 AM
- By surferboy in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 10-20-2012, 01:08 AM
- By rob25 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 271Last Post: 09-24-2012, 07:53 PM
- By DevSteven in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 10Last Post: 08-02-2012, 07:09 AM
- By 1aziz in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2012, 01:02 PM