- 2 Posts
USB drivers for A700 Jelly Bean 4.1 on Windows 8 (None on Acer Site!!)
Please help me to find usb drivers for Acer Iconia A700 running JB 4.1 to load on Windows 8 Pro machine. I've tried just about everything including blocking of unsigned drivers on Win 8.
Acer support can't help me with this and they had the temerity to advise me to install their stupid childish "Acer Sync" & "Acer PIM" to resolve my issue...BLAHHH.
I'm within my 14 days to return this device and tearing my hair out trying to get usb drivers to enable me to root. If I can't get drivers soon I'll be returning device for refund as it's unfit for purpose.
Many Thanks in Advance.
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 88Last Post: 02-03-2013, 09:47 AM
- By sinamonrose in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 19Last Post: 07-18-2012, 11:03 PM
- By kraphy in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2012, 10:13 PM
- By jerseyboy357 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2011, 08:35 PM
- By ddfdff in forum Motorola DevourReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2010, 12:32 PM