A smaller Idol 3

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Good price, size and specs for a mid-range. The battery seems too small, yeah, but you never know. The first two Moto G came with a similar size and battery life was always good, specially the 1st generation. Maybe the Alcatel can manage to get around 4 hours SoT, we'll see.

This model came to compete with the new Moto G. With a bigger battery that could have been a tough race, but right now I find the Motorola device a better choice.

guapinoy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
This was confirmed to have NFC though unlike the new G. Also I asked about it having a Gyroscope or not. My new G cannot watch VR YouTube 360 which might be more useful later on.

Posted via the Android Central App

guapinoy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I just hope it is as fluid as the G. But yeah Idol 3's speakers are fantastic. Not sure though I they are including the JBL ear buds with it.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Other than price and wanting a smaller phone, there's no reason to pick the 4.7" over the 5.5". You still get very good front facing speakers, a decent/good camera and near stock Android, but the smaller battery and screen won't be great for those that watch lots of videos.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I just hope it is as fluid as the G. But yeah Idol 3's speakers are fantastic. Not sure though I they are including the JBL ear buds with it.

According to GSM Arena, the 4.7" is supposed to come with the same JBL earbuds.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

alfienoakes

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Here in the uk the 4.7 has been out for a while and my wife has one and loves it, especially the speakers. It did come with JBL ear buds which are great. I have the 5.5 which is great too!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae