One month on and I still love this phone (A review for potential Idol 3 (5.5") converts.)

MobileNick

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the clarifications! If the notification light is RGB then an app like Light Flow should allow you to control colors for apps. Early reviews of this phone seemed to indicate single color so really cool if it has multiple :)

I guess one workaround for double tap to sleep is if your custom launcher allows gestures - you can define it. Nova let's you do this with the paid Prime version.

Posted via the Android Central App

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the clarifications! If the notification light is RGB then an app like Light Flow should allow you to control colors for apps. Early reviews of this phone seemed to indicate single color so really cool if it has multiple :)

I guess one workaround for double tap to sleep is if your custom launcher allows gestures - you can define it. Nova let's you do this with the paid Prime version.

Posted via the Android Central App
It's not RGB but you can use light manager to change the flash rate for different notifications.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

stardomains

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday. Been using a TMobUS S6 which is nice but I can't stand all the bloatware on a $600 phone I supposedly "own." This AI3 is for me after using it for just a few minutes. No bloat, speakers great, I like the camera for my needs, lightweight and pocketable, screen density is perfect for me, runs fluid, OTG, reception is fine, wifi/bluetooth reception fine. Fantastic phone for the price. Email doesn't seem to do push so I went with Blue Mail. No wired video out but not a big deal and Samsung S6 was that way too. Don't miss the fingerprint scanner at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae