System update - 9-28-15

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Alcatel comes through with yet another update! Only noticeable difference so far is that my idol 3 is running much smoother. Anyone else noticing the same? What are your thoughts on the update?

Posted via the Android Central App

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah mine just got done updating a few minutes ago so I can't tell if there are any differences yet. I wish the description was more detailed.

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
That sucks. It's one of the most annoying things about it besides the occasional lag and the fact that I can't write to the SD card.

seanpr

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Fixed an annoying problem on mine. About 3 weeks ago I started having to press the power button 3-4 tones to turn the screen off. It has stopped since the update.

hpham72

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
The phone does seem much snappier after the update. I was experiencing a lot of lag that was beginning to become unbearable. But I think that lag was brought on by the last update. Hopefully band 12 is still active. Will report back if it isn't.

kraski

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure my update installed correctly. I sometimes get a black screen and huge lag getting out of it. Sometimes, it's easier just rebooting. And Play store gives me a blank white screen, like it never installed properly. But no lag exiting the store.I think it's time for a factory reset. :(

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Initially didn't notice any difference, but it's definitely smoother and more responsive after a few reboots. There's also a new flip cover setting.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

ergi milori

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I've a Alcatel idol 3 6045k with 2 cards and 5 months has come not with any update. Know anything about 6045k update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund