- 1 Posts
One touch alcatel thru metro pcs will not send pix from my fone to my laptop!
I just got this fone two months ago. When I first got it, I could take pictures and send them from my fone to my laptop. Now, it won't. I've called Metro PCS a dozen times and all they tell me is to take out my battery and sim card ...wait. Then put it back together. It's NOT working! This is why I bought this fone to take pics to make money on Ebay can someone PLEASE help me with some good information? Much appreciated!
- 06-28-2014, 07:41 PM #2
Re: One touch alcatel thru metro pcs will not send pix from my fone to my laptop!
Welcome to Android Central! How are you trying to send the photos from your phone to your laptop? Are you connecting the phone to your laptop via USB cable? If you're saving the photos to a microSD card, are you removing the card and inserting it into your laptop? How about uploading the photos to your Google+ Photo album, so that you can see it on any device or computer?
- By dmullins8 in forum LG G3Replies: 25Last Post: 07-05-2014, 12:04 AM
- By racoonbilly in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:38 PM
- By zqz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:22 PM
- By HnLA in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 07:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:09 PM